Tuesday, May 13, 2008
Spencer
5/11/08 Well life here in Provo is still pretty much the same as always. I'm still working at Platinum and I enjoy it a lot. This next week I'm going to ask if they will start paying me $12 an hour. Right now I'm staying in a 6 person apartment here at Cinnamon tree, and Brain (my roommate from this last year) and I are the only two residents, so it's kind of nice. We're hoping to do a lot of fun things this summ er. One thing we would really like to do is go camping every other weekend. If anyone has ideas of some fun places to go camping please let me know. Right now we have plans to go to Lake Powell, Zions, Goblin Valley, Slot Canyon in northern Arizona, Moab, and maybe California. I'm kind of excited about it all. It's kind of sad, but where we used to have around 150 people in my ward, we now only have around 45. We had a lot of people m ove out after the fa ll semester, and no one else really moved in. However it's gotten to the point where I'm starting to know quite a few different people across Provo, so Brain and I will probably be spending a lot of time going from com plex to complex hanging out with different people. This last Saturday we played Ultimate Frisbee with our ward for a couple of hours, and then we went to King Henry to play volleyball for awhile and then we went swimming. Then we went to lunch with some people from another complex, played some games with people from still another complex, and then we put on a large bonfire that night and invited people from all over Provo. It was a pretty good day, and I ended up getting numbers from 3 different girls. The next week we're going to have another bonfire (with over 40 pallets), and we're going to get a bunch of people together to watch Narnia on Thursday night, and then Narnia II in theaters Friday night. As for school, I haven't really decided what to do. I'm going to be talking to someone tom orrow about getting into the Business program at BYU. If that doesn't work out I might consider trying UVSC or coming back to Texas to go to a school down there, maybe with Derek. Anyway, when I have more definite information about what I'm going to do in that area I'll let y'all know. That's about all I have for right now. But I hope everything is going well for everyone back down there in Dallas, and you too Maretta and Danny.- Spencer
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment