Tuesday, May 13, 2008
Jannene
Dear Family, 5/3/08 I cannot believe we are already into May and that time just seems to be flying by! Kevin and I will have our 1 year anniversary next month and I can't believe it has been that long. It sounds like Mom, Lorie and Dad had a wonderful trip to Ita ly and while I am very jealous, I'm glad they had the chance to go. It reminds me of when I went to D isneyW orld with Mom and Dad. It was fun to be with them! W e had a very busy month of April! W e had several magic shows as well as a week long trip to Oregon. We have been looking at moving options as we are tired of driving hours and hours to do magic shows. W e have been looking very seriously at Oregon as a place to move in a few months. There are way more people than the whole state of Wyoming. Here we have 30 Elem entary schools within 100 miles. In Oregon, there are 600 schools within 100 miles. So, we're kind of excited to have a market with more people. It was so fun to see so m any at Grandma's house. W e were just stopping in to see Grandma and ended up finding Jann, Em ery, Spencer, Curt, Bret, Wendy, Janey, Rosey, Max, Bruce, Jeannie, Bobby, Ashleigh (his "friend"), Beatrice, and Dallin. If there was anyone I missed, I'm sorry. I feel like it's been so long since we've seen all of you and it was really fun to hang out for a little while. We also got to spend some time with Rob, Chris, Bekah, and Kyle as well as some time with Richie, Carolyn, and Alex. It was so great to see everyone! There really is nothing like fam ily! The month of May is slower for us. We only have a couple shows booked. But, come June, we are doing several shows a week. It'll be busy but it'll also be great for our experience (and out budget). Not too much else to report here. It's still very cold here in Jackson. It actually snowed two days ago. Oh an interesting story. About two days ago, I saw something flash out of the corner of my eye when I was in the kitchen. W e didn't think to much of it until last night at about midnight. Kevin actually saw the mouse come out from under our piano. So we spent the next hour setting mouse traps, building a barricade between the kitchen and our bedroom (we don't have a bedroom door) and basically standing on the bed peering into the kitchen trying to make sure he didn't jump our barricade. Well, 15 minutes after setting the traps, we heard a snap and then scratching. We'd caught our mouse! Thank goodness! Kevin was such a manly man and took care of the mess (for which I will be eternally grateful). We then spent another hour listening intently in case there were more. We were way to wired to go to bed (how do you sleep when there might be a mouse in the next room?!? Finally, we turned on a little Monk and fell into a short slumber. When Kevin had to go to work at 6:30 the next morning, we were both very sad to get up. We have since gone out and bought several more traps and they are all over the house and the hallway now. Hopefully we won't catch anymore, because hopefully there aren't any m ore! Well, that's about it from here! W e hope all of you are doing well! Love you tons, Jannene & Kevin
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment